Netbooks Available For Student Use
Do you need a computer to complete an assignment? During your last visit to Western Library were all of the desktop computers in use? Would it be nice if you could do group study in Western Library and everyone had access to a computer? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, library staff has a solution. If you are a student, you can easily check out a netbook computer. All you need to do is have a valid Western student ID and request one at the Circulation Desk in Western Library. Netbooks are available for a 7 day circulation period and can be renewed. For more details, please visit the Library’s web site under Library Policies or telephone 608.785.9142.
- Netbooks are available for checkout by currently enrolled students with proper College ID.
- No checkout fee applies
- Loan period is for 7 days
- Renewal period is for 7 days - Maximum number of renewals is one
- All netbooks are due back only to the Circulation Desk 30 minutes prior to closing
- Fees & fines apply if items are not returned when due