MyWestern Student Portal Information
MyWestern Student Portal Home
If you are attempting to access MyWestern from home, you will need to enter your username as WESTERN\username along with your normal password.
To search for courses that Western offers, use the course catalog search. To search for open sections within each course, use the class section search.
Other Important Information
March 24, 2014
- Continuing Summer registration will begin Monday, March 24. Continuing Fall registration will begin Monday, April 7, 2014. Please check your Western student email for your assigned registration date.
- To search for class information, please use the course or class search links above or in the menu to the right.
- Summer payments are due June 20, 2014. Fall payments are due October 10, 2014.
- Financial Aid disbursements will be made approximately the 5th week of the term.
- To receive any refunds (not just financial aid) via direct deposit to your bank account, you will need to fill out a new authorization form, which can be found on the Financial Aid disbursement page. Even if you have had direct deposit previously, you still must fill out the new form. Return the completed form to the Cashier’s office.
- Please contact the Cashier’s Office at 608-785-9121 or Financial Aid at 608-785-9579 with questions regarding refunds or the new direct deposit form.
We apologize for any inconveniences during this transition. If you have any questions, please contact the Welcome Center at 608-785-9553 or PC Services at 608-789-6266.