Career Services has found that one of the most effective ways to reach out to students is through classroom presentations. Career Services staff members make presentations each year on a variety of topics. Plan on being gone? Please don't cancel class - call or email Barb Kelsey at Career Services at 608.789.6199 firstname.lastname@example.org to come talk to your class about a variety of topics. Career planning, interviewing, rèsumè writing, networking, labor market information, Wisconsin TechConnect/Employment Services, etc.
NACE Resources - National Association of Colleges and Employers
- NACE Internships
- A Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
- Faculty Reference Letter
- A FERPA Primer: The Basics and Beyond and Beyond
- Tips for Providing References
Labor Market Information
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - Wages, Earnings and Benefits
- NACE Salary Calculator Center
- WI Department of Workforce Development
- Wisconsin WorkNet
- Western's Graduate Follow-Up Reports
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network with over 43 million members, 250,000 company profiles, and over 350,000 professional groups. LinkedIn connects you to trusted contacts and helps you exchange knowledge, ideas, and opportunities with a broader network of professionals.