Criminal Justice Studies
Associate of Applied Science
Credits Required for Graduation: 69.00
Western accepts COMPASS, ASSET or ACT –Testing may be waived with applicable post-secondary credits. There is a $20 fee for this assessment (fee subject to change). If you have taken the ACT, ASSET or COMPASS within the last five years, you can request that your scores be submitted to Western. The testing requirements are:
The following requirements must be completed in order to qualify for acceptance to the Criminal Justice-Law Enforcement program:
- Completed criminal/caregiver background check $20 (fee subject to change). The background check will be processed by Western (make check payable to Western). Western does not accept third party background checks (except in the case of out of state).
- Read program essential functions
- Completed Request for and Consent to Release Information Form (a driver's license check will be conducted)
- Read online program overview.
- Completed Intent to enroll form.