Associate of Applied Science
Credits Required for Graduation: 67.00
Western accepts COMPASS, ASSET or ACT –Testing may be waived with applicable post-secondary credits. There is a $20 fee for this assessment (fee subject to change). If you have taken the ACT, ASSET or COMPASS within the last five years, you can request that your scores be submitted to Western. The testing requirements are:
- Completed criminal/caregiver background check $43.75 (fee subject to change). Please see the linked document for payment information.
- Completed immunization record, including TB (all immunizations must remain current for the duration of the program)
- Read program essential functions
- Read online program overview
- Completed intent to enroll form