Health Information Technology
Associate of Applied Science
Credits Required for Graduation: 66.00
Western accepts COMPASS, ASSET or ACT –Testing may be waived with applicable post-secondary credits. There is a $20 fee for this assessment (fee subject to change). If you have taken the ACT, ASSET or COMPASS within the last five years, you can request that your scores be submitted to Western. The testing requirements are:
- Completed criminal/caregiver background check $53.75 (fee subject to change). Please see the linked document for payment information.
- Read program essential functions
- Completed high school chemistry, college chemistry or developmental chemistry, and high school biology or developmental biology with a C grade or better. (Prerequisite to General Anatomy and Physiology)
- Successful passing keyboarding test at 35 words per minute (wpm) with 2 errors
- Read online program overview
- Completion of General Anatomy and Physiology #10-806-177 with a C or better.
- Completed intent to enroll form