Associate of Applied Science
Credits Required for Graduation: 70.00
Western accepts COMPASS, ASSET or ACT –Testing may be waived with applicable post-secondary credits. There is a $20 fee for this assessment (fee subject to change). If you have taken the ACT, ASSET or COMPASS within the last five years, you can request that your scores be submitted to Western. The testing requirements are:
The following requirements must be completed in order to qualify for acceptance
to the Paramedic Technician program:
- Completed immunization record, including TB $30.00 (fee subject to change)
- Read program essential functions
- Completed American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR. Certification must be continually maintained throughout the program.
- Completed high school chemistry, college chemistry or developmental chemistry, and high school biology or developmental biology with a C grade or better. (Prerequisite to General Anatomy and Physiology)
- Completion of General Anatomy and Physiology #10-806-177 with a C or better
- Wisconsin license as an EMT-Basic, Intermediate or IV Technician
- Completed criminal/caregiver background check $53 (fee subject to change). Please see the linked document for payment information.
- Authorization for payment form
- Read online program overview
- Complete intent to enroll form