Credits Required for Graduation: 33.00
Western accepts COMPASS, ASSET or ACT –Testing may be waived with applicable post-secondary credits. There is a $20 fee for this assessment (fee subject to change). If you have taken the ACT, ASSET or COMPASS within the last five years, you can request that your scores be submitted to Western. The testing requirements are:
The following requirements must be completed in order to qualify for acceptance to the Dental Assistant program:
- Completed criminal/caregiver background check $20 (fee subject to change). The background check will be processed by Western (make check payable to Western). Western does not accept third party background checks (except in the case of out of state).
- Completed immunization record, including TB
- Read program essential functions
- Attain CPR certification:
You must have a professional level course. This program accepts:
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider
- American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Provide documentation of Job Shadow Job Shadow Form
- Read online program overview.
- Completed intent to enroll form