Credits Required for Graduation: 33.00
Western accepts COMPASS, ASSET or ACT –Testing may be waived with applicable post-secondary credits. There is a $20 fee for this assessment (fee subject to change). If you have taken the ACT, ASSET or COMPASS within the last five years, you can request that your scores be submitted to Western. The testing requirements are:
The following requirements must be completed in order to qualify for acceptance to the Dental Assistant program:
- Completed criminal/caregiver background check $53.75 (fee subject to change). Please see the linked document for payment information.
- Read program essential functions
- Provide documentation of Job Shadow Job Shadow Form
- Read online program overview.
- Completed intent to enroll form