Fresh Start Program
The Fresh Start Fund assists with childcare funding for eligible single parents to help reduce the obstacles that may prevent them from completing their education at Western Technical College.
Eligibility (determined on a case-by-case basis)
- For a full or part-time student enrolled in any program at Western Technical College
- Must be a single parent with custody of the child(ren)
- Must have financial need
- All other child care funding resources must be accessed first
- Must have academic good standing
- Child must be registered with a licensed, accredited or certified daycare provider
To apply, contact student services at 608-785-9575.