Located in the Library - Academic Resource Center, the Library Computer Lab is for currently-enrolled students. The lab has 41 web-accessible PCs and 4 Macs with a variety of software, including Microsoft Office 2013, and program-specific applications. The lab is also equipped with adaptive software for the visually impaired. The lab is staffed by a full-time technician and work study students. Hours vary during the summer and school breaks. Hours are posted on the website at www.westerntc.edu/library. For questions, call 608.789.6145.
- Room 201
- Fall/Spring Trimester Term: Monday –Tuesday 7:30 am-9:00 pm; Wednesday-Thursday 7:30 am-8:00 pm; Friday 7:30 am-4:00 pm; and Saturday 11:00 am-3:00 pm.
- Summer Trimester Term: Monday-Thursday 7:30 am-7:30 pm; Friday 7:30 am-4:00 pm
- One color printer
- Two black/white printers
- Two scanners
- A memory card reader and headphones are available for checkout
Located in the Coleman Center, room 218, the computer lab is available for currently-enrolled students and students who have graduated in the past six months. In addition to the computers available (there are 50), there are study tables for students to use.
- Room 218
- Monday thru Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm, summer hours vary
- 50 Computers (PC, Mac)
- 3 tables with chairs to work on homework
Health Science Center
Housed in the Health Science Center, room 2030, this lab is available for both Western and UW-La Crosse students. The lab has only PCs. Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Summer hours vary.
- Room 2030
- Monday thru Friday 7:30am - 7:30pm, summer hours vary
- 14 Computers (PC) for Western Technical College (Dell, Windows XP)
- 30 computers (PC) for UWL students
- 2 printers
HSC Computer Lab Photos
Learn more about technology at Western by visiting our technology website.