Projected budget: $10.1 million
Built in 1970, Kumm has seen significant deferred maintenance and updates since its construction. The proposal would allow for:
- Addressing 40 years of deferred maintenance.
- A focus on science and health classrooms and labs to meet growing healthcare workforce needs.
- An addition of larger lecture classrooms and lab space.
- A reconfiguring of space to allow for increased utilization without expansion of the building.
- Upgrading the fire sprinkler system, lighting, power, and closed-captioned television to improve energy efficiency, safety, and security.
- Increased natural light through the addition of cut-in windows.