Whether you’re new to Western or a returning or continuing student with questions about your academic goals, Enrollment Services can help. Our experienced advisors are dedicated to student success and will answer your questions and assist you in navigating the information Western has on its various programs. Stop in the Welcome Center, the nearest Regional Location front office, or call 608-785-9553 to schedule an appointment and get your questions answered!
The Enrollment Services office provides assistance with:
- Application processes including testing requirements and transcripts
- Exploring the various programs, entrance requirements, and possible program waitlists
- Establishing and reviewing current course schedule
- Reviewing professional and personal goals
- Connecting students to additional campus resources
While Enrollment Advisors routinely work with students from all divisions, they do work more specifically with their assigned divisions. View Enrollment Advisor assignments and locations.