Students who need assistance completing their 2021-2022 FAFSA can sign up for a time to meet with a Financial Aid staff member and receive assistance on campus. Students are encouraged to have all necessary information available before attending the event. Information includes the following:
- Student Social Security Number
- Student FSA ID (if already created)
- Student (and Spouse) 2019 Federal Tax information or 2019 W2 for the 2021/2022 FAFSA
- Amount in investments, assets, cash, savings and checking
Students who are under the age of 24 and do not meet other requirements may need to provide parent information. The following information will also be needed:
- Parent FSA ID (if already created)
- Parent Social Security Number
- Parent 2019 Federal Tax information or 2019 W2 for the 2021/2022 FAFSA
- Amount for parent’s investment, assets, and amount in cash, savings, and checking.
Walk-ins are welcome. Registration is not needed for our in-person FAFSA workshops.