For more information, contact us at:
FREE on-site assistance to help you complete the FAFSA for the 2018-19 school year.
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the form students need to complete each year to be considered for grants and loans to help pay for college.
Join Financial Aid Professionals Who Can Help You Get Started
|Wednesday, October 4, 2017||Holmen High School, 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.*|
|Wednesday, October 11, 2017||Whitehall High School Financial Aid Night, 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, October 19, 2017||Western’s Fall Open House--Lunda Center, La Crosse Campus, 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, October 25, 2017||Western's Tomah Campus Financial Aid Night, 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
120 East Milwaukee Street, Tomah, WI
|Wednesday, November 8, 2017||Western's Viroqua Campus Financial Aid Night, 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
220 South Main, Viroqua, WI
What You Need to Bring
You will need the following items in order to complete your 2018-19 FAFSA. If you are considered a dependent student for financial aid purposes, you will also need these items for your parents.
- 2016 Federal Tax Returns and W2s.
- 2016 Untaxed Income Records, such as child support or veteran’s non-education benefits.
- Information on savings, investments, business assets, and farm assets (if applicable).
- Driver’s License (if you have one).
- Social Security Number.
- Alien Registration Card or Permanent Resident Card (if not a US citizen).
- Date of birth for parents, and month and year of parents’ marriage, divorce, or separation.
*provided by College Goal Wisconsin