FREE on-site assistance to help you complete the FAFSA for the 2018-19 school year.
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the form students need to complete each year to be considered for grants and loans to help pay for college.
What You Need to Bring
You will need the following items in order to complete your 2018-19 FAFSA. If you are considered a dependent student for financial aid purposes, you will also need these items for your parents.
- 2016 Federal Tax Returns and W2s.
- 2016 Untaxed Income Records, such as child support or veteran’s non-education benefits.
- Information on savings, investments, business assets, and farm assets (if applicable).
- Driver’s License (if you have one).
- Social Security Number.
- Alien Registration Card or Permanent Resident Card (if not a US citizen).
- Date of birth for parents, and month and year of parents’ marriage, divorce, or separation.
For more information, contact us at: