Have questions or concerns related to Western’s COVID-19 precautions and preventive measures? Contact Western's COVID-19 Monitoring Team:
Buildings with scheduled in-person classes will have screening checkpoints at designated entry points. For the location of designated entrances and screening stations for each building, see Screening Locations.
General expectations include:
- Designated building entrances will be unlocked 15 minutes prior to the first face-to-face class time each day. They will remain unlocked until 30 minutes after the last class start time each day.
- Self-screening stations will be located inside each designated entrance.
- All students, employees, and visitors must complete the Self-screening Process one time per day, including taking your temperature. Instructions are posted at each station.
- Anyone with a temperature above 100.0 degrees will not be admitted into the building.
- Students will be required to complete a screening survey. The survey can be done ahead of time by following the Student Self-Screening Survey Link. Paper copies will be available if you are unable to complete the online form.
- Students will need to sign the Student Acceptance of Risk agreement once per term.
- All students and employees must wear face masks at all times in buildings when around other people.