Have questions or concerns related to Western’s COVID-19 precautions and preventive measures? Contact Western's COVID-19 Monitoring Team:
Buildings with scheduled in-person classes will have screening stations at designated entry points. For the location of designated entrances and screening stations for each building, see Screening Locations.
General expectations include:
- Designated building entrances will be unlocked 15 minutes prior to the first face-to-face class time each day. They will remain unlocked until 30 minutes after the last class start time each day.
- Self-screening stations will be located inside each designated entrance.
- All students, employees, and visitors must complete a Self-Screening Survey one time per day. Instructions are posted at each station or it can be completed ahead of time by using one of the following links: Student Self-Screening Survey or Employee/Visitor Self-Screening Survey.
- Students will need to sign the Student Acceptance of Risk agreement once per term.
- All students and employees must wear face masks at all times in buildings when around other people or when there is a high expectation that you will encounter others.