Associate of Applied Science
Credits Required for Graduation: 70.00
The Radiography program is an integral part of the Health and Public Safety Division of Western Technical College and shares its mission and values. The program is committed to being the first choice in our region for the education of students in Radiologic Science in order to produce successful entry level radiographers. The Radiography faculty values the success of our students and is accountable for providing excellence in student learning based on the diverse needs of each student and our program is built on a foundation of integrity, teamwork, and respect.
The program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology. They may be contacted at: JRCERT, 20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 900, Chicago, IL 60606-2901 Phone: 312.704.5300, Fax: 312.704.5304, Email: email@example.com, Website: http://www.jrcert.org/
- Goal 1: The Western Radiography program will build upon the principles of general education in producing graduates who exhibit a high potential of success in the field of Radiography.
- Goal 2: The student will effectively communicate professionally as an entry level radiographer.
- Goal 3: The student will critically think as an entry level radiographer.
- Goal 4: The student will be clinically competent as an entry level radiographer.
- Goal 5: The student will demonstrate the professionalism of an entry level radiographer.
To view the radiography outcomes you can click on the link below, or you can click the "Outcomes" tab that is at the top of these program pages.