As a prospective or returning student, you will be connected to an Admissions Coach who will work with you throughout the admissions process. They are your primary contact for all things Western.
The Admissions Coach staff provides assistance with:
- Exploring career pathways and program options
- Guiding you through the application process and program requirements
- Identifying barriers and connecting you with resources that will help you be successful
Contact us at 608-785-9200 to schedule an appointment with an Admissions Coach. They can connect with you in person, by video conference, or over the phone - whichever works best for you.
Watch our video for more information on how an Admissions Coach can help you.
Our Admissions Coaches
Are you in high school? Find out about our High School Admissions Coaches.
If you are currently enrolled as a student at Western, please reach out to a College Advisor with questions about your schedule, program choice, or academic goals.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with an Admissions Coach, please complete the following steps:
- Create an account in Western's Online Dashboard. (This step will only need to be completed once.)
- Provide your first name, last name, and personal email address and press submit.
- To create your password, click on the link sent to your personal email address.
- Once you've created your account, click the schedule link above for the Admissions Coach you want to meet with.
- Login using the email address and password created in step one.