Many students who receive Veteran Education benefits may also qualify for Federal Financial Aid. If you are interested in finding out more about Federal Financial Aid options, please check out the information below or review the College Navigator, where you can review retention rates, graduation rates, accreditation, and student loan default rates specific to Western.
- VA Approved Programs – You can see all programs that have been approved by the VA for Federal Education Benefits
- Program Information – Our Viewbook will give you an overview of all our program offerings. Program details are available in the Programs section of our website.
- Program Specific Professional Licensure and Certification Information
- Program Net Costs
- Military Connected Student Policies & Procedures – Western has policies and procedures that protect service members who have attendance interruptions due to military service.
- Student Handbook
- Academic Calendar
- GI Bill Comparison Tool
- Federal GI Bill Information
- Wisconsin Veteran Education Benefits
- Graduate Outcomes
- Receive A Federal Financial Aid Estimate – FAFSA4caster can give you an estimate of aid and help you understand your options for paying for college.
- Helpful Financial Aid Information
Weber Veteran Military Student Center
Western military connected students have a dedicated department available to help with any questions you may have about VA Education Benefits or Military Credit for Prior Learning. We also have a Veteran study lounge open to all Western students.
Financial Aid Resource and Planning Services
Western has staff to help you with applying for Federal Financial Aid and Scholarships or assist with financial planning.
Manager: Jerolyn Grandall
Department Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterans with disabilities can qualify for accommodation services.
Manager: Kris Follansbee
Department Email: email@example.com
Admissions Coaches are assigned to each student upon application to the college so they can assist with the admission process. They may provide you with a degree plan, information about any program specific graduation requirements, and an estimate of your timeline to graduate.
VA Regional Processing Center
Ask the VA a question through secure login
Give feedback or report an issue to the Federal VA
Wisconsin Department of Veteran Affairs
201 W. Washington Ave.
PO Box 7843
Madison, WI 53707-7843
Benefits, programs, and services inquiries
Wisconsin County Veteran Service Officers
U.S. Veteran’s Administration