Presented By The Western Alumni Association & Western's Career Services
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Western Technical College Lunda Center
319 7th Street North, La Crosse WI
Looking for a job? Alumni and students are invited to learn how to be successful.
A variety of companies that hire our graduates will be participating and many Western alumni will be providing their expertise. This is not a job fair, but rather a tool to assist participants in the job search.
- 5:30 - 5:45 p.m. -- Check in and sign up for round table discussions
- 5:45 - 6:15 p.m. -- Panel: Kwik Trip, School District of La Crosse, Logistics Health, and Mathy Construction
- 6:15 - 6:45 p.m. -- Round table Discussions, Session 1
- 6:45 - 7:15 p.m. -- Round table Discussions, Session 2
- 7:15 - 7:30 p.m. -- Networking with presenters
Round Table topics include:
- Standout in the Job Search
- Personal Branding
- Working in Your PJs - and other up and coming benefits employers are offering
- Utilizing Social Media for Your Job Search
- Top Tough Interview Questions
- Job Winning Resumes
- Secrets to Interview Success
- Make a Good First Impression
- Life After Western – my biggest mistakes and best moves
- The Power of Networking – making relationships work for you
- Portfolios to Showcase Your Accomplishments
- …and more!
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Business casual attire is recommended.
- Ample parking is available across from the Lunda Center, Lot B; parking permits are not required.
Seating is limited so register early! Register by providing your name and email address to the Alumni Office: