We’re here for veterans. Call, email, or stop in.
To receive your veteran's educational benefits at Western, please follow these steps:
- Set up an initial consultation about benefits and enrollment processes and transfer credit with the Western Veteran Military Center
- Bring with you all military documents you have (certificate of eligibility, DD 214s, NOBE, KICKER) as applicable; if you are a dependent, some benefits will need additional documentation. Please contact us for more information
- After you enroll in classes, you must complete the Certification Request Form
- All veterans must supply the college with their military transcripts
- Apply for general financial aid in addition to your veteran’s benefits
Western Technical College is approved by the Wisconsin State Approving Agency and the Federal Department of Veterans Affairs to provide training to veterans, active service members, and survivors and dependents of a deceased or disabled veteran.
See more at Veteran Military Center.