The Union Market is open to the students, staff, and the public.
The Union Market is located on the La Crosse main campus, first floor of the Kumm Center.
Our normal hours are:
- Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m-7:00 p.m.
- Friday, 7:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Breakfast is served 7:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
- Erbert and Gerbert's Subs & Soups, 7th Street Burritos, Chops Mongolian Grill, Cavalini's Pizza, Hub's Burgers & Sandwiches, Fast & Fresh grab and go, and the salad bar are open 10:30 a.m.-close.
- 7th Street Salads is open Monday-Thursday from 10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Thanksgiving week hours:
- Wednesday, November 22 - 7:00 a.m-3:00 p.m.
- Thursday-Friday, November 23-24 - Closed
Follow us on Facebook for announcements, menu updates, and hours.
View our current Chef's Corner Specials and Hub's Specials.
7th Street Salads
Let us help you build your own hot entree salad! Choose from chicken, steak, or our rotating seafood option. This is located in the pizza/salad station.
Salads cost $8.99 ($9.99 with fountain drink).
Erbert and Gerbert's Subs & Soups
The popular chain sandwich shop offers a variety of hot and cold sandwiches, and several varieties of soup served daily!
Hub's Burgers & Sandwiches
Visit Hub's for a variety of delicious, hot food, including breakfast classics, burgers, grilled sandwiches, chicken tenders, fries, and cheese curds.
7th Street Burritos
Choose one of our many unique, build-your-own burritos, nachos, or taco salads, made with fresh ingredients.
Fast & Fresh
A variety of chef-made soups, a build-your-own salad bar with a variety of fresh produce, and ready-made cold sandwiches, salads, desserts, and beverages for those on the go.
Chops Mongolian Grill
The hotspot for the Union Market features "create-your-own stir fry," using a variety of vegetables, meats, sauces, and spices to create your own meal. You'll choose it; we'll cook it.
Handmade pizza is prepared and cooked in front of you. Choose it by-the-slice or take a whole pizza to go. Specialty pizzas are sure to catch your attention.