Have questions or need more information about scholarships? Visit, call, or email the Western Foundation.
Scholarships make college possible for many students. Because of generous donors, more than 500 scholarships ranging from $150 to $2,500 are available for qualified students through Western Technical College Foundation. Some are program-related and others are open to all students. Western also provides access to many other scholarships granted by local, regional and national organizations.
Apply for Scholarships
Requirements to Apply
- You must have completed the Western Admissions Application
- You must have your Western student ID number
- You must be enrolled or planning to enroll in 6 or more credits for the fall term
- Current students taking core program classes start applying in September with a November 1 deadline
- High school seniors, new students, or current students waiting to get into their program can start applying March 15 with a June 1 deadline
Application is currently closed. In September 2019, applications for current students taking core program classes will be available. High school seniors, new students, or pre-program/major students only taking generals can start applying March 2020 with a June 1 deadline.
Complete just one online application to be eligible for Foundation scholarships. Two references are required which will be requested through email in the application process.
For assistance or more information, contact Western Foundation Office at 608-785-9487.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
Visit the Additional Scholarship Opportunities page for other scholarship opportunities or visit the Western Financial Aid and Scholarships Facebook page.