Western Technical College is committed to recognizing the value each student brings to campus. While we share many similarities with one another, we also have our own unique backgrounds, experiences, needs, culture, skills, and stories. We value your commitment and want to help you thrive and reach your fullest potential at Western.
Get engaged. Share your strengths. Be empowered.
Equity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement, housed on second floor of the Student Success Center with the Multicultural Center, provides support, coaching, and opportunities for engaging in your education while at Western.
The Department of Equity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement increases student excellence by:
- Creating community and inclusion of all students but especially our underserved students
- Empowering students through their individual strengths to be engaged and active community members
- Valuing and expanding an understanding of diversity
- Advocating for equity and social justice
- Cavaliers Vote
- Diversity Terms
- Equity and Inclusion Feedback Form - To share ideas or concerns about equity and inclusion on campus
- Food Pantry
- Leadership & Involvement
- Life Resources
- Multicultural Center
- Support for Non-Traditional Occupations
- Volunteering & Community Engagement
- Western’s Commitment to Equity, and Inclusion, Community Engagement