Have questions or need more information about scholarships? Visit, call, or email the Western Foundation.
Scholarships make college possible for many students. Because of generous donors, the Western Foundation offers over 300 scholarships ranging from $250 to $2,000 for qualified students. Some scholarships are program-related and others are open to all students.
Apply for Scholarships
Requirements to Apply
- You must have completed the Western Admissions Application
- You must have your Western student ID number
- You must be enrolled or planning to enroll in 6 or more credits for the fall term
- Current students taking core program classes start applying in September with a November 1 deadline
- High school seniors, new students, or current students waiting to get into their program can start applying March 15 with a June 1 deadline
We are accepting scholarship applications at this time. High school seniors, new students, or current students waiting to get into their program can start applying March 15 with a June 1 deadline. In September 2019, applications for current students taking core program classes will be available.
Complete just one online application to be eligible for Foundation scholarships. Two references are required which will be requested through email in the application process.
For assistance or more information, contact Western Foundation Office at 608-785-9487.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
Visit the Additional Scholarship Opportunities page for other scholarship opportunities.