Communications (reading, writing, and speech) at the college level can really be a challenge. Thankfully, we have professionals and peer tutors to support you in all aspects of communications for all subjects and courses. Walk-ins welcome! We offer writing and speech support, such as:
- Brainstorming topics for any writing project or speech
- Grammar and punctuation assistance
- Research, development, and organization
- Resume and cover letter support
- Job and scholarship applications
Reading at the college level is much different than reading for enjoyment. If you find yourself not understanding what you are reading, let us know so we can provide you with suggestions and strategies to help you now and in your future career.
Communications assistance is provided in person in the Learning Commons. Take a look at our Online Writing Center for other online support and resources.