Advanced Standing Agreement - Continuation Form | Western Technical College

Advanced Standing Agreement - Continuation Form

Complete the following for your courses offered for credit at Western through advanced standing.  Advanced standing agreements are reviewed on a rotation basis.  You will be contacted when it is time for yours to be reviewed. 

In order for students to receive credit, they must earn a “B” in the course, and upon enrolling in a program at Western, they must complete a transfer request evaluation form and send it to the Admissions Office. Students must attend Western or another technical college in Wisconsin to receive these credits. Advanced standing needs to be requested during the admission process and prior to registration.

Questions?  Contact Tyler Ludeking at or 608-789-6232.