- Sharing Supper
Hours: Last Thursday of the month – 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Address: 800 Grayside Ave, Mauston, WI
- Mauston Community Sharing Food Pantry
Hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays – 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Address: 1 Kennedy St, Mauston, WI
- Food Pantries in area
- Foodshare program
- Housing Authority of Mauston
Hours: Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Address: 208 W. Monroe St., Mauston, WI
- Sea of Change
Sea of Change is a transition housing program only. In most cases, we cannot help with emergency housing. Policy for housing acquisition starts with an application. Applications may be picked up at any of the following locations in Mauston:
- Hatch Public Library - 111 W. State Street
- Mauston Police Department - 303 Mansion Street
- Juneau County Sheriff’s Department - 200 Oak Street
- Juneau Co. Department of Human Services - 200 Hickory Street
Applications are to be mailed to:
PO Box 444
Mauston, WI 53948
For those in need of emergency help, please contact Juneau County DHS at 608-847-2400.
- Energy Assistance
Address: 534 La Crosse St, Mauston, WI
- Workforce Connections: Job Finder
Hours Monday through Friday – 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contact: 608-789-5620 or 608-785-9939
- WIOA (Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act) Request Form
- Student Emergency Funding - If you experience an unexpected financial hardship, Emergency Funding is available. Covered expenses may include dependent care, gas, background checks, limited tuition, medical expenses, utilities, vehicle repairs, food, and housing. Please complete the Resource Request Form to apply for this funding.