Parking in Western lots is available on a first-come, first-serve basis with a valid parking permit. To park in any stall in a Western lot, including spots designated for people with disabilities, you will need to purchase an annual permit. A parking permit gives permission to park on campus but does not necessarily guarantee an available spot.
All permits are available throughout the year in the Student Life Office, Kumm Center, Room 100 or online through the Campus Shop Bookstore. Permits are sold at a slightly discounted price for the second term. Any vehicle parked in Western lots without a valid parking permit will be ticketed and/or towed.
- Parking permits are required in all parking lots and the ramp from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
- Overnight parking is not allowed in any of our parking lots or the parking ramp. Vehicles parked overnight will be ticketed and/or towed.
- General parking is available in all lots except the Residence Hall lot and parking stalls signed for a designated purpose (visitor parking, 15-minute parking, etc.) – permit cost is $100.
- Parking Ramp ONLY permits (not for use in other lots) can be purchased for $80.
- Day permits are available to park in general lots at a cost of $2 per day.
- Students living in the residence hall are required to purchase a reserved parking permit that is valid in Residence Hall parking only.
- If you have an appointment on campus, please check with the Welcome Center for a temporary permit.
Parking is only allowed in valid parking stalls. Vehicles parked in fire lanes and other non-designated spots will be ticketed.
Motorcycles and scooters may park free of charge in designated motorcycle parking areas in lot C only. Motorcycles or scooters parking in regular stalls are required to display a permit. Motorcycle-specific permits are available upon request with the purchase of a parking permit.
Permits are to be hung from the rear view mirror. Failure to properly display permit will result in vehicle being ticketed. There is a $10 replacement fee for lost parking permits.
Because space in the parking lots is limited, many students park on city streets. If you do, remember to abide by city parking laws and be respectful of our neighbors. Do NOT park in spaces reserved for visitors, motorcycles, or for people with disabilities or you will be ticketed.