Student Resource Request | Western Technical College

Student Resource Request

Higher Education Emergency Relief Funding (HEERF) II

The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (CRRSAA) provides support to college students whose lives have been disrupted. Western Technical College has received a share of funding through the CRRSA Act to provide emergency aid to students with exceptional need.

To request funding through the CRRSA Act, please complete the request form.

Student Resource Request System

Western’s Student Resource Request system is available to help when students bump into life situations that get in the way of their success. By completing the form, students will be connected to campus resources such as emergency funding and case management.

  • Student Emergency Funding
    If you experience an unexpected financial hardship, Emergency Funding is available. Covered expenses may include dependent care, gas, background checks, limited tuition, medical expenses, utilities, vehicle repairs, food, and housing. Please complete the Resource Request Form to apply for this funding.
  • Counseling and Case Management Services
    Counseling and Case Management Services is here to offer help. Our program seeks to help students by assisting them in overcoming obstacles and discussing goals and supporting students in their change. We offer this support through well-trained, experienced staff who are dedicated to connecting you with internal and external resources to aid in your college success.

I am a:


Western staff will review your request within 2 to 3 business days and contact you by email with further information. For additional information on community resources, please visit Life Resources. If you have questions, please email

Contact us