Western Technical College provides to students certain information regarding the College, its programs, services, and practices as required by the Student Right-to-Know and Campus Security Act, enacted in 1990 (34 CFR Part 668). This information includes a variety of academic information, information regarding financial assistance, institutional information, information on completion or graduation rates, College security policies and crime statistics, athletic participation rates, and financial aid.
To assist you in easily locating and using this information, we are providing the reference list below.
We encourage you to view our profile on the National Center for Education Statistics for more details not included here. College Navigator: Western Technical College
About Western Technical College
- Academic Programs
- Alcohol and Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Cost of Attendance: Tuition or Net Price Calculator
- Drop and Withdraw Policy
- Graduation and Completion Rates
- Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Refund Policy
- Services to Students with Disabilities
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
Financial Aid Information