Non-Degree, Online Classes
Are you ready to explore a new interest, but think you don't have time to come to class? Think again! Ed2go brings more than 250 non-degree, online classes right to you in the comfort of your home or office. Explore a new hobby, enhance your computer skills, improve your parenting, writing, business, or photography skills. You can even learn a new language. These are only a few of the classes offered by ed2go.com
What makes Ed2go so great for the busy adult?
- Fast - Courses are offered every six weeks with two lessons per week-fast
- Affordable - Most courses cost $89-affordable
- Convenient - You can register and pay online-convenient
Courses are taught by qualified instructors who are experienced in their subject area and want to help you learn. Participants will receive a letter of completion if they choose to take an optional final exam.
So what do you need to get started?
- You must have Internet access and a functioning e-mail address.
- Visit http://www.ed2go.com/westerntc to view the available courses and select your course.
- Complete the registration process. Once completed, you'll receive a welcome letter that provides you with the information you need to start your new class.
Ed2go is a third party educational provider whose course offerings are not specific to Western Technical College. Ed2go determines course curriculum, establishes course offering dates, employs the instructors, and assesses student progress and completion.
For more information about Ed2go, contact Kim Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org.