Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Services, housed in the Multicultural Center across from the library, provides services designed to be helpful to students who identify as minority or as members of other groups traditionally underserved by higher education. All are welcome, whether currently enrolled or thinking about enrolling in Western programs or classes.
- A welcoming drop-in environment with snacks and coffee
- Assistance with college registration, scholarship applications, and financial aid forms
- Personalized academic and social/emotional support
- Referral to campus and community resources
- Computers available for student use
- Social and educational events
- Other services promoting academic and career success